So I wasn’t able to narrow my theme down to one word but I think I’ve settled on an overall direction. DETERMINED FOCUS. Lots of time I tend to get sidetracked and lose sight of exactly what it is I’m supposed to be doing in a given time. This year I want to make sure that everything I’m working toward stays in FOCUS. I added determined because not everything is going to be easy to focus on. I have to be determined to see my way through any obstacles, any loops, snags etc. I have to be determined to know when a Godly interruption presents itself and take heed of what it’s showing me. Did you know in Chinese the word for crisis and opportunity are the same….HUMMMMMM
So just to throw some of my things to achieve out there in the universe. This year I AM DETERMINED TO FOCUS ON:
1) Getting my drivers license(don’t laugh for those of you who didn’t know)
2) Get my book proposal out there(Yes I’m writing a book & if you’re not careful you’ll be in it!)
3) Finish my book!
4) Build my fitness business
5) Find a cozy house/apartment and make it home
6) Complete my first uninterrupted year of college
7) Help as many people as I can reach their health/fitness goals
8) Help as many people as I can define their purpose and follow their passion
9) Spend some time volunteering at CID & St. Joseph learning as much as I can along the way.
10) Continue to be the BEST MOMMY EVER!!!
11) Earn a steady income through my writing and crafts….And so much more!
Last year was good, this year will be great. LET’S GET IT!